Residential Drafting Services of Portland is a friendly and inexpensive way to get building plans drawn. Our residential drafting services are at a much lower cost than most draftsman/architects.The difference between us and the other guys, is that we operate with almost $0 overhead which we pass on to you. Our mission is to offer an affordable, timeless and painless alternative to draw your building plans. We have over 12 years of experience (8 of these in the greater Portland area).
We Draw Plans For The Following Types of Projects:
* NEW HOMES
* SINGLE-STORY HOME ADDITIONS
* TWO-STORY HOME ADDITIONS
* DORMER ADDITIONS
* HOME RENOVATIONS
* SPACE CONVERSIONS
* AS-BUILT DRAWINGS
*LIGHT COMMERCIAL (SUCH AS BAKERIES, RESTAURANTS, etc.)
*ALL PROJECTS ARE DESIGNED TO MEET CODE.
*SE HABLA ESPAÑOL Y SE HACEN PLANOS PARA MEXICO Y LATINOAMERICA.
*NOTE: EFFECTIVE AUGUST 2018: We've made the transition to work remotely.
In order to provide a higher quality service and a faster turnaround time, we have made the transition to offer our services remotely, which means that our services are not limited to the Greater Portland Area anymore. This transition now allow us to offer our services to the whole Oregon and Washington states region.
Remote Building-Plans-Design-Service Outlined:
If you are interested in our services please be aware that you, the Service Requester, will be providing Residential Drafting Services of Portland (Service Provider) sketches and pictures of your existing home-project and with such information we will generate an Existing Floor Plan. Immediately after such Existing Floor Plan is generated, we will email it to you to "redline" any changes or to add any add-ons. Once such Existing Floor Plan has been accurately completed, the rest of the drawing sheets, such as: Proposed Floor Plan, Foundation Plan, Framing Plans, Exterior Elevations and Sections/Details will be produced.
Overall, is imperative that in order for us to produce accurate building plans, you, the Service Requester and Client, provide us with:
1. A hand-drawn sketch of the Existing Floor Plan of your house/project.
2. Pictures of the interior and exterior of the house/project.
3. Measurements of existing areas when requested, a sketch will be provided to you with instructions to fill in the necessary measurements
4. A home address of the house/project
5. Scope of project, in other words, a description of the proposed work.
6. Other pieces of information regarding to your project such as design criteria from your local planning/zoning and building departments and, any other important information about your project that you think we should be aware of.
7. Communication among both of us through email will be required.
Down payment* and final payment are conducted via PayPal. Our services a offer a 90-Day Plans Warranty for changes after the final payment occurs. We also sign a Service Contract before we commence.
* Down Payment equals to 33% of the total price.
A Service Contract stipulating total cost, down and final payment, scope of project, completion time, and responsibilities will be elaborated and emailed to you after a consultation takes place via email (and immediately after you provide us with sketches and pictures of your project along with a description of your project needs).
Hopefully this clarifies to you the details of our Remote Building-Plans Design Service.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.
Luis F. Miramontes