Are you renovating, adding space, or building a new home in Portland, or any other town in Oregon, Washington, and California? Do you need someone to draw the necessary construction documents for permitting? I can help, residential building drafting is my passion. I'm an experienced architectural draftsman working remotely; I draw plans for the following types of projects:
Hablo Español in case you do. I have over 20 years drafing architectural plans and you can be certain that such experience will ease the way in getting your building plans approved for construction. Most of my projects are located in the greater Portland PDX Area, including Vancouver and Clark County Washington.
I've also drafted plans for residential projects in Sacramento and Santa Barbara CA; and in towns located in the states of Maryland, Virginia, and Utah.
Typical residential cad drafting sheets I work on are:
To get your project started:
Down Payment and final payments are collected via PayPal and usually equal to 33% of the total price.
Thanks for visiting my site,
Luis F. Miramontes
1. A hand-drawn sketch of the Existing Floor Plan of your house project. You can download sketch samples at my Resources Page.
2. Pictures of the interior and exterior of the house/project.
3. Site address of the project.
4. The project's scope, in other words, a description of the proposed work in detail.
5. Any other pieces of information regarding your project that you think I should be aware of.
Communication through email will be required