Remote Construction Drafting Services in Oregon for Permitting
Are you renovating, adding space, or building a new home? Our service for home renovation, floor addition plans, and new homes construction drafting services in Portland, Oregon and its surroundings is one of the best drafting services in the area. Our residential drafting service is an inexpensive way to get building plans drawn and is at a much lower cost than any draftsman or architect.
The difference between us and other residential drafting companies is that we operate with almost $0 overhead by working remotely. Our mission is to offer a convenient, affordable, timeless, and alternative residential drafting service. We have over 12 years of experience in drafting plans for additions and all kinds of remodels in the greater Portland area, including Vancouver, Washington, and other states such as Arizona, California, Utah, Maryland, and Virginia.
We design plans for the following types of projects:
* New Homes
* Single-Story Home Additions (Floor Addition Plans)
* Two-Story Home Additions (Floor Addition Plans)
* Dormer Additions
* Home Renovations
* Predesigned House Plans
* Plans for Shops
* Structural Design
* As-Builts Drawings
* Unpermitted projects
* Light Commercial (such as bakeries, restaurants, etc.)
* All Projects Are Designed To Meet Code
* To Better Assist With Your Permitting Process, We offer a 90-Day Warranty For Plan Changes
* Se Habla Español y Se Hacen Planos Para México y Latinoamérica
Design Process Outline:
* let us know if you need samples of sketches, and we will email them to you for guidance.
* If you approve the estimate, we will draw a proposed floor plan and email it for revisions.
* Once you approve the proposed floor plan, we'll collect a down payment of 33% of the estimated total price via PayPal.
* Upon collecting down Payment, we will design the rest of the sheets.
Requirements to draw accurate building plans
We ask to provide us with the following things to draw accurate building plans:
1. A hand-drawn sketch of the Existing Floor Plan of your house/project or proposal.
2. Pictures of the interior and exterior of the house/project.
3. Measurements of existing areas.
4. Site address of the project.
5. The project's scope, in other words, a description of the proposed work.
6. Any other pieces of information regarding your project: such as the design criteria required by planning/zoning and building departments and,
7. Any other relevant information you think we should be aware of.
8. Communication among us through email will be required.
The most common design sheets we work on are:
*Existing Floor Plan (for remodels only).
*Proposed Floor Plan
*Cross Sections and Details
Engineering & Approvals
We will coordinate and liaise with all other trades to provide requirements and guide you every step of the way.
Down Payment and final payments are collected via PayPal. Down Payment equals 33% of the total price.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Luis F. Miramontes